About The Pathway to Addiction Independence by Komedix
The Pathway to Addiction Independence by Komedix specializes in five-step medication-assisted treatment programs. Our addiction treatment specialist, Dr. John Stanhope, has successfully treated hundreds of people struggling with opioid and alcohol addiction with methods recommended by the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
Our programs combine medication-assisted treatment with counseling and behavior modification therapy to give our patients the best chance at overcoming their addiction.
If you would like more information about our programs, please fill out our "Request for more information" form or call us today! Be sure to ask about our 50% off limited time offer.
Comparing the most popular treatment methods
References and Relevant Material
- AA and Rehab Culture Have Shockingly Low Success Rates. Available at https://www.alternet.org/books/pseudoscience-aa-and-rehab
- Claudia Christian Talks The Sinclair Method From TEDx London Business School. Available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9gMU_Lzsm4
- Scientific Information on The Sinclair Method, Naltrexone and Nalmefene. Available at http://www.cthreefoundation.org/explore-the-science-of-tsm.html#.WdrDzkpSx-U
- Medication-Assisted Treatment With Buprenorphine: Assessing the Evidence. Available at https://www.asam.org/docs/default-source/advocacy/mat-with-buprenorphine-summarizing-the-evidence.pdf?sfvrsn=0
- Methadone. Available at http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Methadone.html
- Prescription Painkiller Overdoses. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/methadoneoverdoses/index.html
- Methadone and Suboxone: What’s the Difference Anyway? Available at https://drugabuse.com/suboxone-vs-methadone/
- Pharmacology of Buprenorphine. Available at https://www.naabt.org/education/pharmacoloy_of_buprenorphine.cfm
- Journal of Addiction Research & Therapy. Available at https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/a-comparison-of-suboxone-and-methadone-in-the-treatment-of-opiateaddiction-2155-6105-1000248.php?aid=64527
- The Surprising Failures of 12 Steps. Available at https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/the-surprising-failures-of-12-steps/284616/
- Methadone Prescribing and Overdose and the Association with Medicaid Preferred Drug List Policies. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6612a2.htm
- Keeping OTP Patients in Treatment Longer methadone vs buprenorphine. Available at http://atforum.com/2013/11/keeping-otp-patients-in-treatment-longer-methadone-vs-buprenorphine/